Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Irvine, CA
Are you a senior accountant seeking an opportunity to come on board with a growing team that can provide the opportunity to advance your skill set and gain exposure to new responsibilities? Do you have prior experience within or interested in gaining experience within a software capitalization company? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment in a company that values its culture? If you answered yes then this opportunity is for you!
- Responsible for managing the accounting activities for all software development projects throughout the product development cycle.
- Ensure that all project costs are recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Works closely with R&D operations to ensure projects are set up accurately and costs are properly recorded.
- Perform month-end project cost settlement and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly reporting and financial statement variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist with documenting and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker, demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and works efficiently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong listening and assessment skills
- Ability to interact with all levels and departments within the organization
- Solid business acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
If this role speaks to your experience and your future goals make sure to apply now! You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Friday, September 6, 2019
$75,000 - $85,000