ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is looking for a Compliance Consultant with a background in auditing. The Compliance Consultant will be specifically skilled at identifying and detecting fraud and managing communication with regulators as needed. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, fluid and dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Interact daily with the financial team to ensure finance is understanding all the regulatory requirements and they are on track to meet deadlines.
- Assist the department with new Federal rules, regulations, and guidelines are handed down by the Federal government, as well as when other issues arise that require compliance guidance. Consult with finance team on process development to ensure compliance and get any necessary feedback.
- Lead the team to alternative options through innovation and persuasion, modifying and changing plans which meet corporate goals while staying in compliance with ever changing laws.
- Coach and lead the team, balancing between guiding the business unit using compliance and doing the work of the business unit. Coach, teach, and guide the team with the tools to meet the necessary requirements.
- Partner with several cross functional teams including but not limited to finance, risk management, underwriting, etc.
- Mitigate and prevent issues before they happen. Led projects, develop and implement appropriate process and procedures, and have the grit to see deadlines are met as required.
- Manage multiple important assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time and gaining the cooperation of others to ensure successful completion.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting or finance auditing experience. Healthcare or insurance industry experience preferred.
- Commercial and Medicare Advantage insurance knowledge is helpful. Experience in compliance and/or making regulatory filings is a preferred.
- CIA, CPA or CHC certification preferred but not required.
Thursday, September 5, 2019