Vice President of Quality
ROI Search Group
- Thousand Oaks, CA
ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a seasoned Vice President of Quality for their acute care facility. This role will develop. integrate, and lead quality and patient safety initiatives across the organization.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design, implement and manage all aspects of the quality assurance, in addition to the performance improvement program for the organization.
- Oversees the Quality Management, Risk Management, Medical Staff Services, and Patient Safety programs.
- Serve as a member of the senior leadership team. Provide support to the Medical Executive Committee, Quality Committee and the Board.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in quality management.
- Minimum of 3 years in dealing with both internal and external customers, medical staff and patients/families.
- Active Registered Nurse License
- Bachelors Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- CPHQ Certification preferred.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018