System Director, Analytics
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a high-performing and successful System Director of Analytics. This role partners with leadership to create data analytics strategy and framework for organization. Responsible for data technology strategy and oversees the development of data storage, advanced analytics, and information delivery platforms that enable the business and promote data-driven decision making.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Along with the technology management team, shape the technology strategy particularly pertaining to data & analytics technology stack, critical workflows & channel infrastructure.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business lines senior executives and their teams to identify and solve data-related business problems.
- Partners with senior leadership team to develop delivery capabilities, including business intelligence, artificial intelligence/machine learning capability, and algorithm development.
- Grows the data and technical environment by bringing new technologies/techniques to create and enhance efficient process around data extraction, aggregation and analytics that meet the governance/security standards.
- Manages D&A platforms including business intelligence & analytical databases/appliances, data visualization, data ingestion, data management and advanced analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or related field required. Master’s degree in related field or MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing a modern data and analytics stack (data warehouse, ETL, BI tool, data products) across the entire project life-cycle. Healthcare Analytics experience preferred.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018