ROI Search Group
- Fishers, IN
ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is looking for a Director, PMO, who is a strategic leader and experienced with large scale to lead and develop the Project Management Office for their thriving healthcare system. The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of senior leadership experience. The Director of PMO will develop and create a strategy for the successful implementation and execution of various projects for the health system and revenue cycle division. This role will effectively plan, prioritize, and measure performance of current and potential projects
This is a high-impact leadership role will provide you the opportunity to showcase your skills as you provide leadership for the governance of projects across revenue cycle for a large system. The candidate would be building a project management office (PMO) from the ground up; therefore, it is necessary to have previous experience building a PMO office and bringing a team together. This position is working for a healthcare system in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Identify and implement high-value added projects and/or process improvement opportunities for the system.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and stakeholders to identify top priorities that will benefit the success of the organization’s initiatives and customers’ needs.
- Lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of PMO initiatives by partnering with business partners and ensuring adequate resources are allocated to support objectives.
- Develop strategies for measuring the current state, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Research and identify challenges (financial/non-financial) that would affect projects and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide project guidance to stakeholders based on resource constraints, department goals and system initiatives.
- Establish performance metrics and analyze progress of projects to ensure targets are being met. Ensure projects are completed according to established timelines and met financial and operating targets.
- Ensure the department provides consistent financial and performance metrics with all projects. Monitor the accuracy of forecasts, targets and resource planning based on the master schedules.
- Maintain and communicate project performance. Manage the PMO team members; provide the team with leadership and guidance as they are working on multiple projects under multiple deadlines.
- Assist with the precise collection of data on revenue cycle projects performance for executive leadership and key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement industry leading processes through automation and tools for the system.
- Utilize change management techniques to implement strategic process improvements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of senior leadership experience leading large scale projects and/or program management and minimum of 5 years managing a team.
- Previous organizational change management experience required.
- Experience in managing large operational budgets.
- Strong communications and presentation skills with previous experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Experience with different methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Lean, etc. Hands on experience with PPM tools.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Friday, October 4, 2019