Part-time Talent Acquisition Consultant
ROI Search Group
- Fishers, IN
ROI Search Group, an executive recruiting and consulting firm. We find exceptional talent in healthcare by working with human resources, hiring managers, and high-performing healthcare organizations and life sciences companies.
Our growing company, ROI Search Group, is in search of a driven, ambitious individual for our part-time Talent Acquisition Consultant role. This newly added role will be responsible for client interaction and candidate management primarily focusing on passive recruitment of top talent. Our role offers schedule flexibility and remote capabilities. This position is hourly and eligible for other employee benefits. The hours are flexible and remote.
Compensation is paid hourly.
Responsibilities and duties includes, but not limited to:
- Candidate Management: Attract top talent for openings by utilizing passive recruitment such as cold calls/e-mails to qualified candidates, contact referrals, etc.
- Conduct in-depth phones interviews and provide executive candidate summaries for all candidates moving forward in the process.
- Educate candidate about the client’s organization. Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients.
- Strong communicator. Follow-up with candidates throughout the process until start date Strong communication to clients and candidates is required and expected.
- Client Management. Partner with clients, building and maintaining a sustainable relationship with a good hand off from Senior Client Partners (SCP) and weekly status calls with clients on recruitment efforts.
- Frequently follow-up with updates on candidate status to clients and SCPs. Ensure recruiting levels are appropriate to satisfy client’s needs.
- Educate and remind the client on the process.
- Recruitment Project - Provide leadership with data driven metrics and reports on recruitment initiatives and staffing placements.
- Participate in special projects for recruiting initiatives such as leveraging of sourcing of talent to build a database for top senior level performers.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Utilization of CRM tool.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate human resources or executive search firm recruiting experience for a large organization. Health care recruitment experience highly preferred.
- Previous work experience utilizing a variety of sourcing methods such as internet searches, directory sourcing, etc.
- Previous experience with working with an ATS to source, track and manage applicants.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be proficient with MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and always maintaining a positive image.
Friday, October 5, 2018