Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Fast-growing Small-Sided Soccer Field Building Company seeks a driven winning Sales & Marketing Manager with a track record of leading, hiring, training, and holding a high-performing sales team accountable. To be successful, you will also be in charge of leading our marketing team to deliver assets to your sales team for their success. Our organization thrives on our hardworking and fast-paced atmosphere. If you are looking for the perfect place to lead a team to victory and change Soccer in the USA, this is the company for you. Compensation is very competitive, and sales-related bonuses offer a very substantial opportunity to increase earnings.
Our Client is on a mission to make Soccer accessible in every neighborhood. We work with local manufacturers in Boise who bring our fields to life, and our warehouse team puts the final touches on each piece before it hits the road. This company helps people play Soccer in places you never thought possible, from backyards in California to rooftops in New York City, to open fields in Montana.
Reporting directly to the COO of the company, the Sales Manager will execute processes that exist under the Sales / Business Development function. In this position, you will be responsible for helping to grow, inspire, manage, and lead a high-performance Sales team.
You will assess and optimize company and individual sales performance.
You will develop and grow your team to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
You will be responsible for creating sales stories, scripts, and tools for your team.
You will also follow up on sales activity and assist your team with critical meetings.
You will continuously improve sales cycles/velocity through processes, training, and coaching.
The Sales Manager will need to live within a commutable distance to Boise, ID, within the first year of employment.
- Accountable for your work
- Ability to lead, coach, and supervise a sales teams of 6-20 people
- Ability to manage to KPI’s “Rocks"
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at identifying and recruiting talent with sales potential
- Competency in coaching and mentoring sales representatives
- At least 5-10 years of experience working in sales with proven success as a top-performing sales manager.
- Experience analyzing financial data as it applies to sales and team performance and using critical data to make vital sales decisions and process improvements
- Exemplary persuasion and practical negotiation skills
- Fearlessly proactive in creating sales opportunities with expertise in closing sales deals
- Love for Soccer is a MUST.
- Drive the revenue-generation system of the company by consistently meeting sales targets
- Build strong sales teams, including conducting interviews, qualifying candidates, onboarding new team members, and post-hire development and training
- Responsible for training and management of sales teams. Help the sales team develop the relevant skills and practices for achieving sales success. Also, conduct regular performance reviews of sales teams.
- Frame and implement your sales strategy, ensuring that all sales targets are met
- Stay abreast of trends and industry standards, and best practices.
- Track and maintain sales volumes
- Build long-term relationships with customers
- Regularly carry out sales audits. Create and present sales, revenue, and expenses.
- Conduct regular sales forecasts
- Coordinate with different departments to explore opportunities and streamline sales processes
- Terminating underperforming reps
- Check and manage daily / weekly sales activity and results by each rep.
- Monitor CRM (Hubspot) reporting/accuracy in support of VP and others
- Strategize with reps on key accounts/deals
- Standard working hours 9 AM to 5 PM MT, Monday – Friday (Full-time)
- Regular travels are expected to meet clients and coach your team.
SALARY / COMPENSATION:
- OTE for year one is 125k$.
- Base salary 65k$. Commission is 1% of company growth.
BENEFITS OF THIS COMPANY:
- Comprehensive health benefits – FREE for individual, cover HALF Family coverage
- Proven opportunities for advancement. Promote from within culture.
- Intensive on the job training & development
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
- 401k with up to 4% match (after 6 months on the job)
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Thursday, September 2, 2021