Customer Success Operations Manager
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Route Networking Group is partnering with our client to find a Client Success Operations Manager. This client is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows for enhanced collaboration across the enterprise. Their company takes purple teaming to the next level and is changing the paradigm around continuous security assessment and validation. This innovative approach has allowed the company to gain significant traction among companies and teams of all sizes, including several of the Fortune 500.
Having recently closed a $10 million Series A funding round, this client is poised for exponential growth and is seeking top notch talent for strategic roles to join the team. Candidates interested in leveraging extensive professional experience to build innovative programs around a new concept in the cybersecurity market and who love working in a fast-paced, energetic start-up environment should apply!
Their Mission and Culture is to empower teams to win the right cybersecurity battles. They are culturally a mission-oriented organization, by which we mean that they seek to make the lives of customers better knowing that their improved efficiency and effectiveness has a direct impact on the security of our world. Likewise, they seek to improve the lives of employees by creating a workplace in which they can flourish professionally and personally. They are flexible, creative, collaborative, detail oriented, humble, hard workers who practice what they preach. Those attributes in team members lead to and are rewarded with a fast-paced, never boring, fun loving work environment — whether physically or virtually present with one another.
Their core values describe them as humans and leaning into them is how they define success.
- Integrity with accountability
- Service drives profits
- Aggressive innovation
- Positively impact people
They are actively seeking an ambitiously driven Customer Success Operations Manager. A Customer Success Operations Manager (CSOM) is a results-oriented collaborator overseeing operational responsibilities. Customer Success is about understanding your customers desired outcomes and working with them to ensure their experience adheres to company values. The CSOM will lead the team, managing customers journey through onboarding, nurturing, and retention. The Customer Success Manager collaborates directly with Sales, Marketing and Operations to help build a scalable and united go to market.
- Optimize processes and systems to support rapidly evolving and scaling requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for system and process issues within CS Operations.
- Perform data analysis with large data sets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, such as retention/churn analysis, product adoption metrics, issue resolution metrics, retention forecasting, account health, NPS, etc.
- Identify and track leading indicators of renewal/retention; develop and implement mitigation strategies for at-risk accounts based on these indicators.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to provide near-real-time business intelligence to leadership.
- Evaluation / selection of enabling technologies and solutions to enhance and optimize team capabilities.
- Develop prioritization matrices and methods for applying prioritization schemas to workflows.
- Support leadership in goal setting and performance measurement.
- Develop optimal coverage models for team capacity which balance efficiency with employee quality-of-life.
- Forecast and maintain up to date views of team capacity, and compare this to optimal coverage models to determine hiring decisions and candidate areas for efficiency improvements.
- Partner cross-functionally to support strategic initiatives such as customer-to-product feedback, customer experience, marketing, and engagement initiatives.
- Ensure processes are developed and implemented that support documentation requirements for SOC II.
- 2-3 years experience on a data-driven CS Operations team in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated history of CS/CX or Professional Services metrics production for senior leadership.
- Experience in goal generation, tracking and reporting.
- Experience managing Jira and Jira Service Management-based ticketing workflows is strongly desired.
- Experience managing customer record requirements and execution in SalesForce.
- Self-directed with ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment.
- Experience architecting new system requirements, business processes and investments.
- Proven ability to work effectively across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Product Management, and Development).
- Experience working with fast-paced remote teams using collaboration tools such as Slack and Zoom.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment in an high-growth company.
- Competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision; 100% employer paid for employee only!
- Flexible work schedule - WFH, WFO
- Flexible Time Off
- World Class Culture
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume!
Friday, November 5, 2021