Sr. Cloud Architect
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
We are seeking a Senior Azure Application Architect to lead in the design and implementation of our Consumer Engagement Platform (CXP) as well as provide guidance on Engineering platform strategy and direction. In addition, the Senior Azure Application Architect drives large initiatives and projects to successful completion and takes accountability for the success of Engineering efforts overall.
As a leader in the Engineering organization, the Senior Azure Application Architect provides consistent and effective communication to leadership and with teams throughout the organization. The successful candidate should be comfortable presenting technical strategy, roadmap, and information to large groups and to all levels of management..
The Senior Azure Application Architect is responsible for design, development and implementation of Engage’s Azure cloud computing solutions. You will:
- Work closely with business and product teams in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solutions.
- Understand the existing CXP platform design and develop next-gen application architecture, transformation and modernization roadmap.
- Create a platform strategy in Azure spanning scalability, governance, data storage/analytics, automation, security, implementation and operations.
- Enhance existing CI/CD and DevOps processes to increase both speed of delivery and application quality.
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing technical requirements, goals and timelines to solution "go-live"
- Lead the design, development and delivery of our next-gen CXP platform.
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices.
- Create thought leadership on Azure solutions.
The Senior Azure Application Architect is required to have advanced analytical skills and expert-level skills in several areas of technology. The successful candidate has a history of successful design, development and implementation of complex Azure solutions. You have/are:
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Azure Platform including C#, .NET, and Visual Studio.
- Hands on experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Logic Apps, Service Bus, Kubernetes, API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Azure Portal, Azure Event Grid.
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger.
- Hands on experience building messaging applications that require rapid scaling on short notice.
- Intermediate level experience with RDBMS SQL and NoSQL. Familiar with Azure Elastic Pool/Sharding a plus
- Agile and DevOps experience; Azure DevOps Deployment and Release Management using Azure DevOps tooling.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket.
- Ability to communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical staff.
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Familiar with working with offshore teams.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language.
- Azure certifications are an additional advantage.
Monday, March 8, 2021