Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client is on a mission to make soccer accessible in every neighborhood. We are looking for great people that love sports, like to be on the road and enjoy building heavy things with their hands. Join their full-time crew of installers deploying awesome 5-A-Side Soccer Fields across the United States. This is a career opportunity for a conscientious Installation Manager that leads by example, getting his/her hands dirty and setting the pace and expectation for her/his installation team and onsite contractors. One week you will be in the Boise office prepping for the upcoming installation and the next you will be onsite, installing it with the crew.
The installation Forman/Manager is based in Boise, ID.
REQUIREMENTS FOR Installation Forman/Manager
- Working out of area/state 50% of the time.
- Accountable for your work
- Willing to learn.
- Team player
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong communication skills: proven customer interaction
- Management and leadership skills: Experience managing a small team.
- Project management and problem-solving skills : Resourcefulness
- Experience in High-end installation, Sports installations, Tradeshows installations or Event Production
- Love for soccer is a bonus
BENEFITS OF THIS COMPANY:
- This is a salaried position with Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Proven opportunity for advancement within the organization
- On the job training & development
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Base 60K$ + Bonus on every successful installation. Expected earnings for that position is around 75K/year.
- Warehouse Installation Environment
- Outdoor Installation Environment
- Fork-Lift Work
- Some Heavy Lifting and Heights up to 18ft
Friday, August 6, 2021