Our client is looking for an organized, and collaborative Technical Project Coordinator to join their Information Technology department. This role will be responsible for the coordination of resources and timelines on a variety of projects to maximize the efficiency of IT department goals and deliverables. This person will also interface regularly between end users and providers. This position will be based out of the main headquarters in North Powder, Oregon with occasional travel required to other locations throughout Eastern Oregon.
• Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, management, and software developers.
• Supporting software projects with setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
• Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information between IT department and end users.
• Interface regularly with the Director of IT on project scopes and progress.
• A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Working technical knowledge, experience with programing and data bases a plus
• Strong communication skills, with a focus on customer service
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Relocate and work out of our corporate office located in North Powder, Oregon.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume!