Manages project team for large or multiple accounts. Is responsible for all project and daily work order activities, much of sales and marketing, and full customer satisfaction for those accounts.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
• Is the single point-of-contact for coordinating all dealer activities, services, orders and personnel for each assigned account; is responsible for account team’s performance, including all marketing and operational decisions made by team members
• Provides timely response to customer’s requests for products, services and/or information
• Maintains comprehensive understanding of customer’s needs, corporate goals, business practices and satisfaction/performance criteria
• Is responsible for all client relations and on-going relationships with client personnel, and client third parties (contractors, A&D firms, etc.)
Project & Work Order Management
• Oversees all customer projects and work orders; directs dealer team for implementation of customer orders and service requests
• Reviews work plans, schedules and logistics established for customer’s major projects
• Oversees work of all team members, including designers, project managers, installation managers, customer representatives/project coordinators, installation crews, etc.
• Provides frequent and regular status reports to customer regarding project and work order status
• Attends project and account meetings as necessary
Sales Order Management
• Develops plans and product specifications either on own or through work with the design department; produces detailed, accurate and professional looking quotes through own effort or in conjunction with dealership personnel (designers, project managers, etc.) and presents these to the customer in a timely manner
• Works with service departments to develop service contracts to present to customer when complex services are sold (design, for instance) or for major projects (installation, design, project mgmt)
• Ensures a responsible close of sale by obtaining signed sales orders (and terms & conditions, if appropriate), client purchase orders and deposits as required
• Stays involved throughout sale implementation to ensure that any bottlenecks or changes in scope are identified and resolved, and that both customer and dealership are satisfied
• Works collaboratively with client and client’s third party firms, including A&D firms, interior contractors, electrical and communication engineers, customer’s IT group, etc.
• Manages internal and external dealer team interfaces, including interface with subcontractors, manufacturers, etc.
• Manages team assignments to ensure work load activities are appropriately balanced and supported
Process, Quality and Customer Satisfaction
• Ensures standards of performance are met for all customer work activities
• Establishes costs and sell amounts for all account products and services, based on contract pricing, gross margin guidelines and established service pricing; is responsible for “cost-of-sale” against account purchases
• Ensures documentation standards are maintained for all account activities; ensures dealership process and procedures are followed
Sales & Marketing
• Is responsible for marketing full range of dealership’s products and services to customer
• Provides frequent and regular follow-up with customer regarding information for products and services including all support for customer’s requests
• Presents new products and services to customer, and exposes customer to new opportunities to purchase goods and services from dealership
• Identifies account penetration opportunities for additional product or service sales to customer