Our client is a leading new home construction company that brings more than six decades of home-building experience to every home and community they create. As an Idaho home builder company, they are committed to providing customers with the highest level of design, workmanship, and customer service. It is their goal to provide you with an easy and memorable home-building or purchasing experience from start to finish.
Our client is looking for a top-notch sales professional to join their team. The compensation package includes a monthly base salary with a generous commission structure. In addition, full benefits package, health insurance, 401K match, PTO, vacation days & holidays. This premiere builder is looking to add team members who share a “refuse to fail” mentality with a contagious eagerness and drive.
• Serve as an expert on the sales process, explaining floor plans, selections, & available lots
• Document purchase agreements, addendums, listing agreements and more
• Manage MLS listings for marketing exposure of available homes
• Provide weekly updates on construction progress to current buyers
• Prospecting new clients and buyers
• Network with Realtors to advocate for the builder’s communities
• Assist in organizing community marketing events and efforts
• Keep up to date with CRM reporting for accurate follow up
• 3-5 years of Sales Experience (Real estate preferred, new home sales is a bonus)
• Real Estate license (Idaho preferred)
• Impeccable communication skills
• Must be poised and professional while remaining personable and energetic
• Works well independently and with an amazing sales team
• A flexible schedule with the ability to perform in fast pace environment
• Someone who is goal oriented and a true go-getter!
• Base Salary + Commission structure
• Health Benefits, Medical & Dental covered for the employee
• Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays
• 401K Program with match program