Tax Manager/Senior Accountant
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Together with our client, RNG is searching for a Senior Accountant to join their thriving firm.
The Senior Accountant will be the lead technical accounting member responsible for ensuring that we not only meet the necessary compliance but also ensuring we are putting the clients in the best position possible. In the role, you will work closely with team members as a technical resource and trainer to ensure high quality of services and proactively address the constant pull between technical compliance and efficiency. You will be responsible for overseeing technical research as well as technical policy development and documentation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience, including experience at a public accounting firm.
- Strong business acumen; MBA is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks and Lacerte a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy & constancy in preparing work.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; be self-motivated & proactive.
- Strong leadership skills; you’ll lead the technical accounting & tax research, analysis & documentation of significant or complex matters.
- Ability to lead the research & implementation of new financial disclosure standards.
- Excellent analytical research skills.
- Desire to stay abreast of technical accounting & tax developments & advise management of developments that may impact the firm and our clients.
- Passion for coaching, developing & training our team for success & professional growth to better serve our clients.
Friday, September 13, 2019