Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Responsible for the development and implementation of n-tier application.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and develop business software solutions using Visual Studio and C# on the .NET platform.
- Use the agile software development process to manage and track project progress.
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Protect business operations by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by researching and studying development tools, programming techniques, computing equipment, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in computing technology or related field or minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Software development.
- Proficient in .NET, C# preferred.
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, and .NET Standard
- ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET, and MVC
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, and SSIS.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work load.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Positive attitude, adaptability to change, and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Customer Focus – Effectively exceeding customer needs and taking responsibly for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Change Orientation/Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or work environment.
- Innovation and Creativity – Identify new and different ways to solve work problems and create new opportunities.
- Business/Functional/Technical Expertise – Relevant position-related knowledge, skills and understanding to perform at an effective level.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities and taking appropriate action.
- Results Focused – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; and self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Working effectively with a team, work group or those outside the formal line of authority.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume!
Thursday, April 28, 2022