Construction Project Manager
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
This client takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As one of Treasure Valley’s leading landscape service companies, they provide excellence and dependability of services ranging from landscape maintenance, enhancements and landscape development for hundreds of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. This company takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscape services that positively impact the lives of many Idahoans every day.
Route Networking Group is partnering with our client to add a Construction Project Manager / Estimator for both Commercial and Residential projects. This person will be able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities which this company particularly values. People with diligent mindset and proactive work-style, are just what customers expect.
Starting Pay Range – DOE + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Scope of Work Responsibilities:
- Develop a full understanding of company estimating policies and procedures.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and perform site work evaluations.
- Request bid bonds and prepare qualification documents (if required).
- Analyze plans, specifications, reports, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, equipment, and labor estimates.
- Prepare a detailed take-off of the quantities and scope of work detailed in the project plans.
- Review take-off quantities compared to bid form quantities to ensure accuracy of data used in estimates.
- Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods in the bidding process.
- Understand market and competitor pricing based on historical and current costs.
- Request and compile all documentation and quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Submit questions on any discrepancies discovered in the plans and specs prior to finalizing cost estimates.
- Maintain relationships to obtain competitive quotes.
- Review material, labor, and equipment requirements to prepare a detailed cost estimate
- Analyze risk exposure for all assigned projects.
- Participate in bid reviews and submit a complete and timely bid.
- Successful hand-off of estimate to the supervisors and foreman and continued involvement with the company’s project construction team.
- Assess profitability of projects and track actual costs relative to bid as the project develops.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Working to buy out items after contracts are awarded
- Assist in purchasing materials for projects and scheduling on time
- Attend meeting with general contractors and customers as needed
- Bilingual Spanish / English is a plus.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume!
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
85,000 - 105,000