Our client delivers high-fidelity software, design, and product solutions for clients across a wide spectrum of industries and needs. Recent projects include applications that: power the #1 snow sports app, enable early diagnosis of debilitating medical conditions with unprecedented accuracy, safely transport special needs schoolchildren, keep skiers safe from avalanches, perform sophisticated geo-spatial and demographic data analysis to make important decisions about capital projects, and change the face of the sharing economy.
They are laser-focused on their clients' success while striving to perform their work in a sustainable way that makes time for professional development.
As an Android Developer, you'll be working with a group of project managers, producers, designers, QA analysts, and other engineers to build great software and sustainable infrastructure on behalf of our clients. You'll be responsible for contributing to the overall technical leadership within your team and the firm as a whole.
You should join the team if you are:
• A great communicator and collaborator
• Comfortable with change, as each project presents new challenges and opportunities
• Experience building Android apps with Java & Kotlin (Kotlin is a must)
• 5+ years of proven experience with Native Android Development
• Experience working with a design team
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
• Proficient understanding of Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• Android 4.4+ Development Experience
• Experience developing at least one app in production
• Knowledge of how to interact with a remote RESTful API
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with Maven and package management
• Experience with building app layout across various size devices
• (Optional) Back-end web development experience
• (Optional) Any experience with connected devices (Bluetooth, Wearables etc.)