Route Networking Group
- Baker City, OR
Location: Baker City, Oregon
Compensation: Salary + Bonus DOE
Our client is a large cattle feeding and ranching operation based in the Pacific Northwest with 220 employees, multiple locations, and subsidiary companies. Route Networking Group, along with our client, is looking for a corporate controller that will be a strategic, yet hands-on financial leader, capable of working with the leadership team to develop a strategic plan, setting goals and objectives, and leading a team in the execution of all accounting functions and processes. This role has growth potential in both pay and responsibilities and will work closely with the executive team and primarily report to the CFO.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Oversee monthly accounting close and consolidation process for multiple locations while providing accounting guidance to team members.
- Create, analyze, and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- With the CFO, administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership aware of the organization’s financial status.
- Effectively lead all accounting functions including policy development and implementation, and financial system development and management.
- Evaluate and ensure that internal financial and operational controls are designed and implemented in all areas of the business, and that they are timely and effective in reporting performance metrics
- Develop a cohesive and collaborative accounting organization that proactively supports the overall business of and is capable of proactively addressing challenges and opportunities.
- Coordinating necessary reporting with external partners and auditors
- Lead, hire, train and oversee administrative staff
- Conduct annual performance, wage, and goal reviews with administrative staff members
The best fit for this role has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and/or administration with a minimum 7 years of progressive experience in a financial reporting.
- Experience in reviewing and supervising accounting areas such as accounts payable, inventory, invoicing/accounts receivable and payroll.
- Possess strong communication skills and a personable, engaging management style.
- Proven skills in leading, mentoring, challenging, and developing an accounting team within a manufacturing environment while emphasizing employee development throughout the organization
This role provides:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Opportunities for advancement
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Monday, October 18, 2021
Salary & Bonus DOE