Director of Supply Chain
Route Networking Group
- Idaho Falls, ID
We're looking for a talented supply chain guru that will join our clients' fast-growing team based in Idaho Falls!
If you're a long-time logistics, supply chain, operational-efficiency savant that craves a challenging but rewarding team-centric environment, read on!
- Lead the warehouse organization (~50-60 people, including managers, project leaders, $25M in inventory, highly complex), running the planning organization. (4 salaried individuals) coordinating the schedule for both compounding and packing, capacity planning, customer prioritization etc. Running the Inventory team (~10 individuals, 1 salaried), ensuring inventory accuracy with some customer interactions.
- Future Responsibilities – depending on the person’s capabilities and capacity, and once the above is under control, there are a lot of supply chain projects we want to execute – for example: helping reduce customer lead times through unique inventory strategies, capacity planning by line, inter-divisional transfers. There is even the possibility, depending on this person’s capabilities to take on the procurement team at a corporate level. It all depends on the individual, but for now, we would start with the above responsibilities.
- This person needs to be a supply chain guru and love this type of work. Needs to have directly managed a large/complex warehouse directly at some stage in their career.
- Experience with Lean and Kaizen manufacturing is a plus!
- Ideally, you have ~10 years of professional experience somewhere in this space. Experience working in an ERP environment (probably a given with the above).
Education: Bachelor Degree Level at minimum, in a relevant field (supply chain, engineering (ideally industrial, but any are ok, business management….in that order of preference).
- Our ideal candidate is a hungry, hard-working, go-getter type of person.
- You're someone that doesn’t need a lot of direction and has a strong sense of self-discipline.
- You're just as comfortable giving tough feedback as you are building positive morale within a challenging warehouse environment.
Monday, March 22, 2021