Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
A Software Developer is responsible for the maintenance of existing applications and a key contributor to new projects/applications during any or all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related field or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
Key Result Areas
- Fixes, augments, and safely deploys existing applications with autonomy.
- Understands and clarifies technical/business requirements and arrives at actionable tasks.
- Acts as a primary contributor to the design and coding of new projects.
- Works effectively with clients, vendors and/or staff during various implementation tasks and/or presentations.
- Communicates accurately/competently with all company/project stakeholders
- Fully documents processes and best practices
- Ability to work in the current IT team environment
- Schedules and prioritizes workload with input from management only when appropriate
- Provides production support as needed.
Front-end technical skills:
- Angular JS 1.x
- React JS (Node JS)
- XAML (Universal Windows Platform)
Back-end technical skills:
Build & Deployment:
- Visual Studio (IDE)
- Visual Studio Code
- Postman (API)
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Windows Server
- Word press
- GIT (Version Control System)
Monday, January 6, 2020