Our client is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate thrives at taking complex workflows and creating simple, yet powerful, interfaces. The ideal candidate is proficient at creating consistent experiences and styles across several different products within a suite of enterprise solutions. She/He enjoys working with unknowns and thrives at finding optimal ways to leverage existing assets to solve customer pain and/or open doors for new opportunities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take design ownership of a complex enterprise solution.
• Approach design with a “test first” strategy
• Define and execute strategic design initiatives that support broad company goals
• Partner with Product Management and Development to find optimal solutions
• Define high/low fidelity user interfaces
• Define optimal user experience to achieve the most simplistic way to accomplish any given task
• Define and maintain global style guides
• 5+ year experience in Enterprise software UI/UX
• Expert at building rapid wireframes for testing/prototyping
• Expert at building high fidelity “red line” assets for final implementation
• Solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
• Solid understanding of modern web browsers and the inherent limitations and capabilities.
• Solid understanding of HTML/CSS and the inherent limitations and capabilities
This company is the global brand protection leader in combating brand infringement, fraud, and piracy within the increasingly complex worlds of mobile apps, marketplaces, and domains. Located in the heart of bustling downtown Boise, ID this rapidly growing tech startup offers a fun and vibrant culture, competitive salaries and an unbeatable outdoor lifestyle (consistently ranked top places to live by publications such as Outside and Forbes).
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume!