Sr Software Developer
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
If you aspire to play an integral role in helping an emerging SaaS product achieve success, a Software Developer role at this company could be the job for you. We’re searching for an experienced developer with expertise and curiosity. Specifically, our client needs a product builder with experience in design, high-scale systems, cloud hosting, security, uptime engineering, network monitoring tools, or something else you think would benefit the operation. And if you’re missing (and have regrown) a toe or a whole foot (having shot it off in a blaze of mistakes and/or foolishness), all the better.
This company is on a mission to improve the way people interact around internet connectivity issues. They’re the people behind the internet’s favorite way to communicate the source of network issues. Their current focus is developing and scaling a SaaS product designed to help troubleshoot remote worker connection problems. You’ll be an excellent addition if you can make product vision a reality, channel your inner customer to make decisions, and want to work on a team that prioritizes relationships & discussion over process & policy.
Technologies They’re Using Or Exploring
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- React, Typescript
- Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- SQLite, Postgres and MSSQL
- Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux
Looking For Someone With
- At least 5 years in a professional software development role
- Good understanding of distributed architecture and remoting.
- Knowledge of networking principles like TCP/IP, packets, network layers, etc
- Experience combining diverse technologies and platforms to create awesomeness
- Excitement around creating good products with focus on UX design
- Ability to visualize problems and solutions, and share them with others.
You’ll Fit Well If You
- Enjoy collaborative & creative problem solving
- Want to be part of a small, closely knit team that help each other learn and overcome challenges
- Want the freedom to make your own mistakes and not have the entire path pre-mandated before something is built.
- Want to make an impact on a company or product’s future
- Can participate as part of a collaborative software development team and self-lead projects
- Are driven to build things that customers really use.
- Like playing with new technology and trying new things
- Embrace personal responsibility and enjoy growing personally & technically
- Can summarize problems and communicate effectively with others
Nobody is everything listed here, but if you think you're enough or you have something else that's worth talking about, we'd love to meet you.
- This company has an awesome downtown-Boise location, with lots of in-office fun (pool table, beer, darts, etc.)
- They offer great benefits, including flexible time off
- They are growing and are thrilled to add more awesome people to their efforts of making troubleshooting suck less!
- If this sounds like something that would be a great fit for you, please apply!
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Friday, July 8, 2022