Director of Marketing, Americas
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
The Director of Marketing Americas leads the marketing function for all facilities, brands, and products in the Americas region of our client. This role is a key strategic and operational contributor in a wide variety of areas across the marketing spectrum including product management, new product launches, internal and external communications, branding, sales and marketing materials, internet/intranet, social media, trade shows, public relations and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the activities of the marketing department for all Americas locations
- Drives efficiencies and integration improvements across locations to increase efficiency, productivity, and leverage talent
- Develop and execute marketing programs that support revenue, profitability, and market share
- Coach, mentor and develop marketing team for continuous improvement and attainment of department and individual goals
- Leads efforts to design strategic marketing plans that achieve corporate objectives
- Connect and engage teams around marketing initiatives, building synergies to strengthen the brand and product promotion
- Share and communicate brand/marketing strategies, plans and results to leaders and cross-functional groups on an on-going, consistent basis to ensure alignment
- Plans and directs the execution of promotional activities through a variety of means including print, electronic media, trade show, sales promotion, etc.
- Manages development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs
- Creates, develops and analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Review and analyses of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts to recommend future product development
- Plan, organize, promote and execute trade shows, sales meetings and community events
- Establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, PR, advertising, packaging and events
- Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing projects and campaigns
Responsibility for developing and adhering to the annual marketing budget
Non-essential (if applicable)
- BBA degree preferably with marketing emphasis.
- Eight + years marketing experience
- Experience managing the activities of a marketing team of 3+ individuals
- Experience with new product launches
- Demonstrated experience analyzing market data and utilizing the information to drive marketing efforts
- Solid experience working with contact management systems; database software; internet software; manufacturing software; project management software; spreadsheet software and Microsoft Suite
- Strong knowledge of graphic design capabilities, photographic and print process
- Travel is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Office: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the team members assigned to this job. All team members must comply with Company policies and applicable laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
Tuesday, April 6, 2021