Sr. Front End Engineer
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our customer is seeking an experienced Senior Front-End Engineer to join our passionate group of smart creatives. They will play an intricate role in driving the growth of our rapidly expanding and industry disrupting brand protection technologies. The ideal candidate thrives on solving difficult challenges that have high impact. They have a deeply rooted passion for technology and seeing their products WOW the customer. They thrive on creating beautiful, yet simple UI. Things like browser compatibility, responsiveness, automation, unit testing are all a given in everything they create.
- Design and implement software that meets the delicate balance between time to market and perfection.
- Partner with the Product Owner and API teams – learn quickly and adapt to market conditions and customer opportunities.
- Collaborate like a boss. Win as a team.
- Build and care for the products you build. Complete ownership.
- 2+ years working with frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js or equivalent
- 2+ years building API driven apps
- Experience with Webpack NPM, Gulp, Sass/LESS or equivalents
- Experience with page optimizations (browser cache, render blocking, CDN, minification)
- Experience working with AWS such as EC2, Cloudfront and S3
- Solid development fundamentals such as OO, Patterns, Functional Programming, Patterns, Unit Testing, Code Reviewing
- Experience working with Java/Spring a plus
- Git, Subversion, or similar version control software experience
Monday, June 17, 2019