Sales Account Manager
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
If you are a competitive, sales driven, and customer service oriented individual this career opportunity may be for you! The primary purpose of the Sales Account Manager is to help grow program participation of, and the financial return to, our food service distributor members/customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Growth of Distributor Members and Programs
- Advise distributor members of opportunities with our client's approved suppliers, including our client's invoiced programs
- Monitor monthly sales activity and analyze large variances
- Develop conversion strategies and provide analysis for members on purchases
- Communicate special offerings, distributor progress reports and any other opportunities deemed important to our client's distributor for their maximum satisfaction and financial return in the program.
Distributor Awareness and Maximization of Participation in Programs, Events, and Promotions
- Develop targeted action plans and identify enhanced allowance opportunities for members attending our client's buying conferences
- Support Member attendance/participation in all programs, events, and promotions
- Participate and present in regional focus/share group meetings, distributor training, mini-food shows, or any other activities as needed
- Execute the new supplier onboarding process
- Assist and support maximum member participation in opportunity buys, our client's brands, and committed volume purchasing programs
Develop Assigned Distributor Marketing and Incentive Trip Plans
- Assist member distributors in building marketing plans to help promote their products to their customers and generate incremental revenue for their company
- Assist member distributors in creating incentive programs to maximize their involvement and point accumulations in our client's travel incentive programs.
New Member Search
- Research and develop target lists of prospective distributor members and maintain database for accuracy
- Coordinate communication and follow-up with prospective members in accordance with Regional VP of Sales
Assist in Regional Meeting/Focus Group/Distributor Exchange
Requirements, Qualifications, and Competencies
- Assist Regional VP of Sales in facilitating meetings that bring members together for purchasing and/or sharing of best practices and any other synergies
- Experience in the food wholesale/distribution industry is preferred
- Must have proven experience in sales, customer service and/or account management
- Competitive, analytical, results-oriented, passion for learning, problem solving, proactive, self-motivated
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organizational and project management skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and set/achieve goals
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet, CRM
- Occasional travel required
With our client you will be integrating into a company culture defined by PACE! As a valued associated you will exemplify and bring forth your unique drive and ambition to fuel the following areas:
- PEOPLE first. Everything else follows. We work hard to develop respectful, collaborative relationships and meet shared goals
- Take ACTION. We are passionate entrepreneurs and execute with a sense of urgency and strong will to win. We fuel creativity and innovation.
- CURIOSITY. We have a deep desire to learn and grow.
- ETHICS – We do the right thing in our business and community, even when no one is looking.
- ! – We have fun and make our mark! We get excited about what we do, we enjoy the process and recognize that enthusiasm and engagement are contagious.
Tuesday, July 28, 2020