Brand Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
If you are ready to kickstart your career in Marketing and Communications by building real-world experience with marketing strategies, brand messages, social media, campaign development and online marketing, this opportunity is for you! This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on two national CPG food brands. You will also gain exposure and skills in a fast-paced collaborative office environment and help drive sales and revenue for the company.
Marketing Coordinator Key Duties and Responsibilities
Brand CommunicationsTime Allocation: 25 hours per week or 60%
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to fully understand products and communication needs to be implemented.
- Gather and organize materials necessary to understand projects and competition, such as sales literature and/or previous marketing campaigns; analyze these materials to determine the most effective communication techniques.
- Draft and propose communication campaigns which will include social and online media, print, e-mail, and other mediums.
- Evaluate success of campaigns when completed, including website, social, and other analytics.
- Attend trade shows and community fairs and manage the brand booth.
- Conduct promotions or demos when necessary.
- Develop and manage content for social media marketing calendar and various programs and campaigns in conjunction with external agencies.
- Facilitate customer service communication via email or phone.
- Work with digital teams to update and maintain websites and all online media as necessary.
- Coordinate internal communications with other divisions.
- Negotiate contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy when necessary.
- Maintain and organize brand standards.
Market Research and Analysis Time Allocation: 15 hours per week or 40%
- Identify new markets and target customers.
- Determine demand for products, services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Create, update, and organize informational marketing and pitch decks.
- Conduct market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market.
- Communicate changes, trends, and updates as needed.
- Collect and compile customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format.
- Assigned responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Social Media platform calendar planning and community management (FB, IG, Pinterest)
- Monthly Email Newsletter and/or market surveys
- Copywriting/editing marketing communications including social content
- New product research and creating and editing informational and research decks.
- Marketing and promotional event coordination.
- Customer Service when necessary.
- Other special projects as assigned.
The ability to lift and transport product samples and trade show materials, bend or stand, as necessary. Other lifting may include the ability to lift-up-to 40 lbs.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven sales and customer service skills.
- 1-2 years of social media experience with proven understanding of social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professional decorum.
- Superior organizational skills and experience meeting deadlines.
- Multi-task with high level of accuracy, follow-through, and detail-orientation.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Power Point.
- Occasional travel to trade shows, community fairs, and other events is required.
With our client you will be integrating into a company culture defined by PACE! As an employee you will exemplify and bring forth your unique drive and ambition to fuel the following areas:
PEOPLE first. Everything else follows. We work hard to develop respectful, collaborative relationships and meet shared goals
Take ACTION. We are passionate entrepreneurs and execute with a sense of urgency and strong will to win. We fuel creativity and innovation.
CURIOSITY. We have a deep desire to learn and grow.
ETHICS – We do the right thing in our business and community, even when no one is looking.
! – We have fun and make our mark! We get excited about what we do, we enjoy the process and recognize that enthusiasm and engagement are contagious.
Thursday, January 16, 2020