Established in 2007, our client is one of the Treasure Valley’s premiere move-up home builders, developing unique and exciting communities from the Foothills to South Meridian. They are a family-owned, local company whose dedication to providing the highest level of service to buyers is unmatched. Bringing that quality into everything they do, their team enjoys a fun, challenging, and rewarding work environment!
Our client is looking for a knowledgeable and precise professional to fill a new role as Investment Operations Manager! For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to work part-time while executing challenging and strategic financial objectives for the company. This position will work closely with ownership and the CFO to fulfill all investment operations functions required under multiple entities.
• Execute all related treasury functions to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategic priorities.
• Oversight of the outsourced fund operations services, to include third-party providers.
• Create, organize, and track bond ladder strategies – serve as the coordinator for all bond purchases.
• Remain well versed on terminology, market, and investment strategy – participating in portfolio management for the entire life cycle.
• Coordinate and manage wires when necessary.
• Lead portfolio valuation analyses, evaluate portfolio performance and track all portfolio company statements.
• Establish systems for regular and thorough tracking of corporate monies.
• 10+ years of relevant money management, investment, or financial advising experience. (Preferred experience with companies such as Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Wells Fargo, etc.)
• Advanced degree in a related field.
• Excellent at managing deadlines and communicating clearly.
• Critical thinker and problem-solver who can also execute the details.
• Have patience and the ability to adapt to different ways of thinking.
• Depending on Experience (Hourly equivalent could be relevant based on established part-time or full-time schedule)
• Part-time or Full-time work schedule flexibility, with some required hours spent in office on an established, consistent
• Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits – Employer paid depending on schedule and total hours worked annually
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 401K Program with Employer match