Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
The ServiceNow Administrator will apply your knowledge of ServiceNow to perform the day-to-day administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform for our clients. This will include supporting processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Service Portal and other service modules as well as support for custom scoped applications that deliver enterprise-wide business processes to our customers. The ideal candidate has 3+ years ServiceNow administration experience and understands DevOps principals.
This position’s primary responsibilities are as highlighted below:
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow systems, including making approved changes to process and workflows
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering and solution design
- Work with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows
- Develop systems integrations and process automation– fully utilizing the platform’s workflow capabilities
- Create reports and dashboards in the ServiceNow platform
- Configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Work with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases.
- BA/BS Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline -or- comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
- 3+ years experience as a ServiceNow administrator configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs,
- Understanding of Service Management processes
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components including as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting/Coding Experience a plus
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus
- Familiarity with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST) a plus
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
- Able to qualify for a U.S. Federal Government Moderate Risk Position
Our client's success is based upon their most valuable asset - their people. Our client offers a complete benefits package designed with their employees’ needs in mind. They strive to take an “employee first” approach.
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Take your career to the next level! Our client is a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join them in providing innovative solutions to their customers' challenging issues.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation they deliver. Our client was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in a more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today they are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company.
Monday, October 21, 2019