Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Along with our client, Route Networking Group is looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and resourceful Executive Assistant to be a part of our growing team. This role is critical to the CEO’s success and requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and communicate well, all while juggling multiple requests.
You possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and want to take on varied new projects and learn new skills. You can take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve complex problems. You also love a good confetti gun and March Madness office pool.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings and CEO travel
- Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, meeting note taking and summary, supply ordering, marketing event planning and coordination)
- Marketing Support - material is accurate and visually pleasing and on time, tasks are delegated to intern appropriately.
- Drive and track completion of key deliverables; follow up on outstanding items and projects as needed
Experience & Skills:
- Prior experience in an Executive Assistant role highly preferred
- Experience starting and managing different projects at the same time
- Working independently and with a broader team successfully
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Creative problem solver with proven ability to see complex projects to completion
- A strong aptitude for learning; is curious and asks effective questions
- Diplomatic in interactions, receptive to constructive criticism and open to learning and growing within those opportunities
- Ability to consistently exercise good judgment
- Able to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members appropriately informed or engaged
- Adaptable and flexible when priorities change
- Excellent skills with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Extremely responsive to both internal and external requests
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Bachelor's Degree required
Monday, March 2, 2020