Senior Integrations Engineer
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Boise, ID and has developed an evidence-based software platform that is changing the multi-billion-dollar athletic specialty industry.
Their SaaS product suite blends brick-and-mortar specialty stores, their major brands, and the digital world to provide a turnkey e-Comm platform that enables retailers to never miss a sale, thereby, increasing revenue and providing store operating efficiencies, among other benefits.
Their target industry is run specialty, but quickly moving into other athletic verticals.
Along with our client, Route Networking Group is looking for self-driven, curious, game changers to add to our team in order to maintain our client's industry leadership position.
- Building and maintaining web applications, data pipelines, and the supporting infrastructure from the ground up.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Develop web based e-commerce platform in the cloud
- Develop code for extensive test coverage, performed continuous deployment
- Contribute to and optimize the CI/CD pipeline.
- Offer technical support where needed.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Familiarity with collecting and monitoring application metrics.
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong understanding of event driven architecture, pubsub, and/or messaging systems.
- Experience with Docker and serverless applications.
- Ability to choose and explain different data structures, algorithms, patterns, systems, and architectures.
- Proficiency in automating tasks, scripting via command line, and working on POSIX based systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple programming languages both dynamically and statically typed.
- Strong understanding of REST principles.
- Ability to manage and configure infrastructure, load balancers, and servers.
- Possess interpersonal, management and decision-making skills.
Monday, December 21, 2020