Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Together with our client, RNG is seeking a talented Staff Accountant to join this thriving, "Best Workplace in Boise" awarded team!
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts across all entities.
- Daily posting of routine accounting entries into Accounting Software.
- Assist with payroll, operating expense accruals, etc.
- Help with monthly / quarterly tax return filings.
- Support other tasks as assigned to ensure month-end closing on time.
- Assist in the preparation of external reporting documents.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance to accounting standard practices.
- Support finance team with various projects, including new implementations, process improvements and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and responsible with aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong data entry skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and within a transformational team environment.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding customer service skills.
- Dependable, trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent knowledge/experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in an accounting related position.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to facilitate discussions with all internal departments in a diplomatic and constructive manner and to support customer relations.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs; (i.e., Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Positive, friendly, and supportive attitude.
Thursday, June 3, 2021