Business Development Representative
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client is looking for a dynamic professional to join their team as a Business Development Associate. Our customer’s team is a group of talented and motivated, yet light-hearted colleagues living and working in beautiful Boise, Idaho. They are a growing services company providing private equity firms with expert advisors to enhance their deal conviction and investment returns. As a result, their clients are able to make better investment decisions. They are committed to their core values and to providing a challenging work environment with opportunity for growth and development. They offer 100% employer paid premiums on Medical and Dental, 401K with matching, gym membership reimbursement, extensive PTO, and quarterly bonuses.
The Business Development Associate is an integral part of the sales team. This position is based in our Boise office, and the role provides a great opportunity to build a foundation in sales, develop business acumen, deepen the understanding of sales process, and develop lead generation skills.
You will be responsible for selling our Board of Directorship and Executive Search service lines to new leads. The role requires primarily phone and email-based outreach and relationship development.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's preferred
- Identify, research, and qualify new leads and opportunities for our Board of Directorship and Executive Search service lines
- Research and gather information on targeted companies and qualified leads, identifying appropriate contacts and cross-referencing with Salesforce and PitchBook
- Prospect and schedule appointments by cold call, e-mail, LinkedIn and other channels to secure appointments for introductory discussions.
- Responsible for creating and managing email campaigns (via Salesloft) to connect with prospective clients.
- Responsible for coordination of appointments by preparing and distributing materials and managing logistics of client meetings.
- Provide general sales support by updating Salesforce by logging all contact information and communications within Salesforce as well as provide any general sales rep support
- Possess a strong understanding of our company service offerings and operations; be able to discuss in the context of potential customers' operations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, and/or Sales. Previous experience selling to Private Equity firms, Hedge funds, Strategy Consultancies, and/or financial services firms is desired, but not required.
- Salesforce proficiency
- SalesLoft and PitchBook proficiency desired, but not required
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Excellent oral (including call control) and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of an organization, including C-level executives and middle management, with Type A personalities
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and technology; proactively work to improve internal processes as necessary
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment and look for ways in which to scale a growing business
Posted On: Wednesday, February 12, 2020