Are you an established Financial/Wealth/Investment Advisor tired of the regulatory and compliance burdens associated with large brokerages? Are you ready to enjoy more flexibility and bring more value to your clients?
Together with our client, (an incredibly successful Registered Investment Advisor group based in Ketchum, ID) Route Networking Group is looking for talented, driven, and client-centric Advisors. As a Senior Investment Advisor, you’ll be charged with continuing to cater to your clients’ needs, with the support of a skilled and agile team. Our customers’ firm is fueled by a fiduciary mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an unyielding desire to meet a broad range of client needs. With over $500MM in current assets, they pride themselves on their nimble and conflict-free approach, as well as their leading-edge technology platform. Not only that, but with an in-house team of marketing and research professionals, they have excellent resources to support their team of talented advisors. Oh, and did we mention that they do all of this with a panoramic view of Sun Valley’s Baldy ski area? Yeah, that’s a thing.
If you’re interested in building an incredible lifestyle in an outdoor paradise where “powder days” are a legitimate reason to skip the office, you’re likely to bump into the “Governator” himself, enjoy some the state’s best restaurant and dining options, and are a short drive away from the 217,000 acres of wilderness area (with over 350 miles of hiking trails and 400 high alpine lakes), this is your chance.
What you bring to the table:
• 7+ years of experience in Investment or Wealth Advising/Financial Planning
• Established book of business that can be transferred; total discretionary assets of around $30MM-$50MM
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong familiarity with ETFs; as well as an interest in diversification strategies
• Must be comfortable with a fee-only client structure
• Extraordinary ability to actively engage and empower new and existing clients. Our ideal candidate is driven, hungry, and passionate about serving a diverse group of clientele.
• Passion for technical tools and data organization
• Willing to relocate to Customer office (Ketchum, ID or San Francisco)
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative contributor who can work independently with little supervision
This is an incredible opportunity to pursue not only an ambitious and highly successful career in advising, but a lifestyle unlike much anything else. Our customer is very interested in cultivating and continuing to grow a team of close-knit advisors and support staff that will help them double their current assets. Additionally, with a couple of seasoned advisors on their team, an ideal candidate will have an interest in leadership and/or potential firm ownership in the future.