Business Development Representative
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
A Business Development Representative is the oil that makes the whole sales machine run smoothly.
MEET THE JOB:
Most companies within the Financial services industry have realized that superior customer experience and user interfaces is a must have in the current market.
You will be responsible for challenging these enterprises to think outside of the box to realize the true value that our client brings to the table.
You will follow up with their interest and convert new opportunities into successful and happy customers. You will have multiple opportunities to present the solutions at the customers on-site in your region. We will help you to grow further into your sales careers, where you will be trained and mentored, to become the best in the business.
How about you?
- You are proactive and independent.
- You are ready to take the next step in your sales careers where you will be able to grow into a direct sales role.
- You have an ability to understand customer business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels.
- You are able to talk (and listen!) to C-level executives about the challenges they face. It is all about excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe.
- You have to be digitally fluent.
- It is in your nature to want to learn more about the market and developments that are happening all around you.
- We don’t care about years of experience, we care about what you bring to the table.
- Calm and easy presenter.
Wednesday, July 3, 2019