"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach Their Goals"
Our Client has firmly supported this mission statement since their humble beginning in 1985. Their focus has always been on environmental wellness. This company is a manufacturer and distributor of over 450 products focused on health and wellness. They have achieved consistent and profitable growth with their annual revenues exceeding $2.5 billion dollars end of year in 2020. This company is a debt-free company with a 30-year history of success. By selling effective, high quality, natural, health-oriented products that help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives, This company is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years.
We are looking for an experienced Cisco Voice Engineer to join their Global Voice/Collaboration team and apply a broad knowledge of skills, practices and procedures to tackle exciting strategic challenges and elevate ongoing support for systems around the world.
• Involved in planning, implementing, and supporting of new or existing complex collaboration systems
• Consults with users and other associates to determine and document business requirements and functional specifications
• Design and configure system workflows and architecture to ensure scalability and performance
• Administer and maintain voice/collaboration systems as well as related network hardware and software
• Recommend and implements new technologies to support business needs and improvements through education of peers and business leaders
• Develop and maintain all applicable VoIP related documentation
• Monitor voice systems and network activity, and make tuning adjustments based on results and analysis
• Perform preventative maintenance services on all devices within area of responsibility including network and voice application update scheduling, installing, and testing
• Troubleshoots voice related issues and outages, which may occur outside of core hours
• Writes and maintains scripts in both UCCE and UCCX environments
• Maintain day to day system operations and fulfill task requirements
• Works independently or as a team member to plan, develop, implement, and support voice and collaboration systems
• Maintain current knowledge of emerging trends in the voice and collaboration technology market
• 3+ years of experience supporting complex voice and network environments
• Basic knowledge of Cisco UCCE and UCCX applications, including design, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and scripting
• Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
• Experience with Cisco CVP application support
• Experience with Cisco Expressway
• Have or be actively working towards a Cisco CCNA-Voice certification
• Experience with H.323, SIP, and/or MGCP protocols
• Experience with WebEx collaboration administration and support
• Knowledge of Unity voicemail
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Ability to perform essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy
• Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
• Must work independently and professionally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under stress and work overtime as needed
Why This company
Great culture—Flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Like the rest of This company, they are proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Their employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. They implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
Excellent compensation—in addition to a competitive wage and bonus incentive program, they offer comprehensive benefits for their full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus. Right here on-site, they provide childcare, a fitness center, free concierge service, and an employee restaurant!
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!