Senior Data Engineer
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Boise, ID and has developed an evidence-based software platform that is changing the multi-billion-dollar athletic specialty industry.
Their SaaS product suite blends brick-and-mortar specialty stores, their major brands, and the digital world to provide a turnkey e-Comm platform that enables retailers to never miss a sale, thereby, increasing revenue and providing store operating efficiencies, among other benefits.
Their target industry is run specialty, but quickly moving into other athletic verticals.
Along with our client, Route Networking Group is looking for self-driven, curious, game changers to add to our team in order to maintain our client's industry leadership position.
- Building and maintaining web applications, data pipelines, and ETL
- Take ownership of and contribute to platform development
- Working with streaming or event based data pipeline
- Work with tools such as Dataflow, Kafka, or Spark
- Offer technical support where needed.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Proficiency modeling data for both OLTP and OLAP
- In-depth knowledge with cloud offerings for data related systems. (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Comfortable managing database clusters and working with cloud-managed databases.
- Experience connecting to 3rd party APIs and data sources to import or export data.
- Comfortable developing and writing applications outside the database
- Proficiency with analytics and BI applications/platforms
- Comfortable working on Linux based systems and using the command line. Experience working with e-commerce, retail, or financial platforms and data.
Monday, December 21, 2020