Our client believes that everyone deserves to ‘spend their lives living’ and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that just happens—it is designed! They are committed to providing exceptional knowledge, advice, and service to their clients in their pursuit of financial success!
Their core values include selflessness, team-mentality, accountability, growth, adaptability, vulnerability, open communication, and resilience. If you’d like to be a contributing member of a high performing, growing team that lives their values every single day, let’s engage in a conversation.
The Wealth Management Assistant specializes in client service to help ensure the maintenance of an efficient, organized office that allows the advisers to focus their energy on building client relationships. The assistant is a liaison between the advisors and the clients.
Specific responsibilities may include but are not be limited to:
• Be the first point of contact when clients walk in the door. Greet everyone with a warm, friendly smile!
• Answer all incoming telephone calls and route them as appropriate.
• Contact clients to set up annual reviews, follow-up, and other planning meetings.
• Maintain advisors’ calendars.
• Learn basic wealth management tasks: generating paperwork for both investment and insurance. related tasks, processing service requests, preparing applications, etc.
• Process correspondence and maintain client case files.
• File new statements, account forms and other insurance/investment-related materials.
• Maintain supplies of current insurance/investment-related marketing materials.
• Input data, print proposals and gather information at direction of financial representative in preparation for client/prospect meeting.
• Contact clients to confirm receipt of forms or request return of completed forms.
• Maintain current client information for all product lines.
• Communicate with home office, NMIS and fund families as needed to supply or obtain information.
• Prepare/print letters of instruction for client signature
• Admin. Assistant: 2 years (Required)
• Associate (Preferred)
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative