Director of Marketing
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client equips private equity firms who are looking to buy established companies with customized consultants to help inform their investments. Their team of incredibly bright and innovative minds produce exceptional results for their clients and drive strong growth for the company. Our client has seen aggressive year over-year growth since the inception of the company in 2009 and they are positioned well in the market.
They are headquartered in beautiful Boise, Idaho, though their work takes them globally - their clients are located all across the nation and they deliver advisers from all over the globe. They offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and an environment that rewards performance and fosters personal and professional growth.
Additionally, they are proud to be one of Idaho's Best Places to work three years running.
Along with our client, Route Networking Group is currently looking to add a Director of Marketing to their team. This position will work closely with the Sales Team, as well as with our Operations and Leadership Teams.
- Build comprehensive marketing strategy -- value propositions, messaging, sales engagement models, and strategic programs with leadership, sales, and operations to achieve revenue goals
- Execute content messaging in all marketing, digital marketing, communications, and presentations to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Analyze the competitive environment, and execute marketing strategies and tactics to achieve success based on market dynamics
- Coordinate with the sales team to establish detailed marketing plans
- Support sales organization projects and processes to manage the day to day business to meet quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Manage/Create lists of prospects to market to for different campaign via Salesforce and Salesloft
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage all conferences
- Update and maintain the company website per branding guidelines
- Drive SEO traffic
- Create and present a calendar of marketing events to support the overall marketing strategy
- Organize client testimonials, pictures, quotes, videos to be used by sales
- Design and create client-facing marketing collateral to support the sales and operations teams
- Conceptualize, build, and execute ABM programs for named enterprise accounts by working with the business development team
- Research target accounts to build-out target contacts within accounts for coverage and work closely with BD account owners to develop ABM playbooks to penetrate the key personas within the named accounts
- Collaborate with sales and research/operations teams to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince target accounts and move them from aware accounts to engaged accounts with opportunities
- Leverage account-based data to shape ABM campaign strategies
- Collaborate with sales and sales leadership on developing the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including account penetration and engagement, lead generation, opportunity creation, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Hit targets for generating a specific number of leads per month and SEO traffic
- 5+ years of overall marketing demand generation experience
- 3+ years of strategic and tactical Account-Based Marketing experience in an Enterprise B2B company
- Experience running ABM campaigns and programs that directly contribute to pipeline growth using the modern marketer tools and channels including but not limited to list building and targeting, live events, webinars, SEO, direct mail, and social network targeting
- Experience in marketing and CRM tech stack, e.g. Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Problem-solving, analytical approach (e.g. A/B testing) to planning and executing campaigns that drive performance and ROI
- Proficiency in audience segmentation and content mapping to the buyer’s journey.
- Ability to take product marketing messaging and iterate copy to support campaign execution and pipeline growth
- High energy and ability to thrive in a growth environment
- Experience in digital centric role managing, social media, content & email marketing, digital product, and customer experiences a plus
Tuesday, November 3, 2020