Sales Development Representative
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Sales Development Representative (Schools and Rec&Park)
Our Client is looking for a soccer loving individual with connections and experience selling to School and/or Rec & Park departments. If you are a driven winner, who's is enthusiastic, and thorough you will be highly successful in this position. Our organization thrives on our fun and fast-paced atmosphere, and if you are looking for the perfect place to further your sales career, this may be the company for you. Compensation is very competitive, and sales-related bonuses offer a very substantial opportunity to increase earnings.
The Sales Development Representative for Parks and Recreation is a critical member of the sales team and an initial step toward a highly successful sales career at the company. This client is on a mission to make soccer accessible in every neighborhood. They work with local manufacturers in Boise who bring our fields to life, and their warehouse team puts the final touches on each piece before it hits the road. Their fields are then installed, and people are playing soccer in places you never thought possible -- from backyards in California to rooftops in New York City.
- You will develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- You will be responsible for generating new sales by reaching out to decision-makers.
- You will also follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Once an opportunity is identified, it will be part of your job to understand the prospect's needs and to determine how the company will meet those needs.
The position is based in Boise, ID or it can be Remote with regular trips to the main office.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Accountable for your work
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks
- Superb organizational skills
- Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers
- Excellent communication
- Sales experience through internships or jobs is strongly preferred
- Must pass a background check, drug test and be authorized to work in the US full-time for any employer.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience selling to Parks and Recreation offices and/or School Districts.
- Previous experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects
- Exceptional and innovative approaches to calling and emailing
- Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
- Meticulously manage prospect data using Hubspot
- Create a business plan of how you will achieve your goals
- Prepare meetings for significant prospects by drawing up insights into their situation and needs
- Bachelor's degree
- Love for soccer is a bonus
BENEFITS OF THIS COMPANY:
- This is a salaried position with competitive compensation and 401k.
- Comprehensive health benefits package including dental and vision.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Proven opportunity for advancement within the organization
- Job training & development
- Base is 40/45k$ with 2% commission on every sale and no limit earnings. On target earning for that position is 110k/year (that's ~ 25 fields sold/year).
9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday (Full-Time)
Friday, August 6, 2021