Our Client is currently recruiting for a Principal who will serve as an Idaho state contract lobbyist and public policy consultant. Working with firm partners, the individual will, in cooperation with a client’s designated representative, represent the client as one of the client’s consultants, as defined by Idaho law, before the Executive and Legislative branches of Idaho State Government. In that regard, the consultant will:
(1) Advise the client of all relevant developments in Idaho laws, regulations and public policy matters that impact the client’s operations;
(2) Communicate with the client’s designated representatives via email, telephone and in person;
(3) Attend and participate in the client’s interests before the Executive and Legislative branches of Idaho State Government;
(4) Take all other actions needed to effectively and competently represent the client’s interests with state government.
• Candidates must hold a collegiate baccalaureate, with preference given to candidates with a graduate degree.
• Relevant experience, which includes service as an employee or official in state or federal government or experience in a business or non-governmental organization in public policy
Competitive base salary with bonuses, depending on candidate experience.
Healthcare stipend will also be included.