Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Along with our client, we are seeking a highly motivated cloud software engineer to build and deploy our client's next generation, cloud-native Consumer Engagement Platform (CXP). In this role, you will be working with several teams building, enhancing, and expanding their entire product suite.
The ideal candidate possesses strong analytic problem-solving skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. They must be self-motivated and deliver on commitments within established timelines.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for working individually and with other team members in defining the product scope, design, development and implementation of product deliverables. You will:
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, deployment, bug verification and resolution.
- Perform system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develop, test and release applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Work with other team members on platform architecture, design reviews and code reviews.
- Implement CI/CD best practices for rapid delivery of new features and platform improvements
- Conduct unit and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Collaboratively work with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively work with support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assist in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Create required technical documentation.
The Senior Software Engineer is required to have advanced analytical skills and expert-level skills in several areas of technology. The successful candidate has a history of successful design, development and implementation of complex Azure solutions. You have/are:
- A minimum 6 years of experience in software development.
- A minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft .NET/C#/ASP.NET and Visual Studio.
- A minimum 3 years of experience with API’s/Web Services.
- A minimum 1 year of hands on experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Logic Apps, Service Bus, Kubernetes, API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Azure Portal, Azure Event Grid
- Experience with RDBMS SQL and NoSQL. Familiar with Azure Elastic Pool/Sharding a plus.
- Experience with REST Services and/or JSON.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps tools and processes.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket.
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Familiar with working with offshore teams.
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language.
- Experience building messaging applications is a plus.
- Azure certifications are an additional advantage.
Tuesday, March 9, 2021