As a Customer Service Representative, you will be instrumental in assisting and strengthening the company Customer Service Department to effectively build and maintain internal and external customer relationships providing superior customer service. This role is key to the company’s success by ensuring accuracy of data entry and other records and maintaining customer satisfaction in a data-centric position.
Order Entry & Customer Communication
• Process orders and review shipment details including current order pricing, terms, shipping point, date, and delivery date
• Communicate any pertinent information to customer service team, sales team, logistics team, plant, warehouses and/or customer, as needed
Shipment and Warehouse Transfer Tracking & Logistics
• Ensure paperwork is received in a timely manner
• Monitor and track shipments and receipts in Excel, WOW and Great Plains
• Resolve any quantity or lot discrepancies
• Assist in preparing orders for invoicing
• Post transactions accurately in Great Plains and WOW software
• Assist in preparing the daily shipping information – data entry and accuracy reviews
• Assign Great Plains transactions for next week’s pending transfers
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with logistics, sales, and other departments to support projects or tasks, as assigned
With our client you will be integrating into a company culture defined by PACE! As an employee you will exemplify and bring forth your unique drive and ambition to fuel the following areas:
• PEOPLE first. Everything else follows. They work hard to develop respectful, collaborative relationships and meet shared goals
• Take ACTION. They are passionate entrepreneurs and execute with a sense of urgency and strong will to win. They fuel creativity and innovation.
• CURIOSITY. They have a deep desire to learn and grow.
• ETHICS – They do the right thing in our business and community, even when no one is looking.
• ! – They have fun and make their mark! They get excited about what they do, they enjoy the process and recognize that enthusiasm and engagement are contagious.
• Excellent problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills
• Analytical & mathematical skills (including basic algebra)
• Proven organizational and multi-tasking capabilities in a fast-paced environment
• Accurate data-entry and 10-key skills
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Experience with Accounting Software (Great Plains preferred)
• Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines, prioritize responsibilities, and maintain confidential information
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as needed
• Desire and drive to not simply meet but exceed expectations
• Ability to work flexible hours, as needed
Experience: A minimum of 2 years related experience is required