Are you looking to give the skincare and other health industries a makeover? Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing team to build new experiences from the ground up? Our client is reinventing the shopping experience to become the most trusted health products and skincare destination. This segment is unique in retail with a diverse customer set along with products that are fundamental to good health, wellness, and emotional wellbeing. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor to build something entirely new and transform an industry.
This role requires an effective leader and communicator, with strong business acumen, acute analytical skills, and the demonstrated ability to use creative thinking and innovation to solve complex problems. We are looking for an individual that enjoys fast-paced, data-driven environments and will be a passionate customer and category advocate within our client's four business verticals – Aesthetics, Ocular, Dental and Healthcare.
· Define the vision and business strategy for the category including North Star metric(s) and KPIs for measuring results
· Manages category P&L
· Develops vendor relationships inclusive of negotiation terms and growth-focused initiatives
· Drive broad adoption and provide an unparalleled customer experience
· Devise clear frameworks for making day-to-day decisions
· Lead execution of projects including building project plans
· Drive commitments from internal teams including Marketing, Engineering, and Category Management
· Bachelor Degree
· Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and/or business development experience
· Experience with business analysis and P&L management
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence internal stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning, and task delegation
· Strategy, finance, or buying/planning background
· MBA or Master's degree in a related field
· Experience in an industry where creativity dominates
· Must be customer-centric and able to build innovative customer experiences
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· 5+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce, retail, or consulting
· Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis