This role is elgible for remote work for individuals located in Idaho, Texas, or Utah
"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach Their Goals”
Our Client has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything they accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Their focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
This company has firmly supported their mission statement since their humble beginning in 1985. Their Focus Has Always Been on Environmental Wellness. This company is a manufacturer and distributor of over 450 products focused on health and wellness. They have achieved consistent and profitable growth with annual revenues exceeding $2.5 billion dollars end of year in 2020. This company is a debt-free company with a 30-year history of success. By selling effective, high quality, natural, health-oriented products that help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives, this company is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years. To help keep up with this growth we are looking for an outstanding Software Engineer II – Sitecore Back End to be part of our Information Technology/Digital Apps Team.
• As part of the Scrum team, you will collaborate with digital marketing, BAs, Scrum Master, Architects, Leads, and other functions to understand business requirements and pain points and build features to address them
• As a developer on the Digital Apps team, you will be instrumental in developing features for the site to help meet company and IT business goals
• Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of Sitecore applications
• You will be responsible for the development of features/functions of the website using Sitecore .NET CMS backend
• Work with the Services team in defining contracts/endpoints to determine data get/post
• Collaborate with Product Managers, FE Developers, BAs and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications
• On occasion, along with your Sitecore Engineer team mates, provide Tier-2/3 support for the website
• 2+ years of IT experience in the development of scalable consumer facing digital solutions (consumer websites, web applications, mobile sites, etc) using .NET/C#
o 2+ years developing MVC pattern solutions with a key focus on performance, security, and scalability
o 2+ years of continuous Sitecore 8/9/10 experience, with Sitecore 9/10 preferred
• Proven experience with the software development life cycle, preferably Agile/Scrum, Sitecore development best practices, and possess the ability to implement and execute standard software architecture patterns
• Strong developer who is comfortable taking on any technical challenge or task with confidence and efficiency
• Sitecore Professional Developer Certification is a plus
• Experience and expertise in the following technologies and processes:
o Familiarity with software architecture and design patterns including Helix
o Familiarity with CI/CD
o Familiarity with Azure DevOps is a plus
Why This Company
This is one of the leading Health and Wellness companies in the world. They manufacture and distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and Internet shopping system. They carefully craft products used every day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind.
This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.
Great culture - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. They implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
Safe, uncrowded, affordable - nestled in the heart of beautiful Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls is a prosperous and vibrant community, as well as the gateway to recreational paradise. This unique setting provides numerous opportunities for total wellness -- social, physical, financial, and emotional. If you love outdoor activities, this is the place for you, with the Snake River running right through town, the Rocky Mountains dominating the horizon, and Yellowstone less than a 2-hour drive away.
Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, they offer comprehensive benefits for full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus. Right here on-site, they provide a fitness center, free concierge service, and an employee restaurant.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!