Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on the construction project site. Works directly with the
Project Manager to ensure that jobs are completed on time and with the highest quality. Manages and maintains our
client’s safety program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be a Leader and a positive Role Model: Be an ambassador to the community by living the client’s Culture and Core
Values. Further the advancement of their Vision and Mission Statements.
• Supervise total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and
schedule. This includes interfacing with client representatives, suppliers, local jurisdictions, other contractors, etc.
• Plan, coordinate, and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, inspections, engineering, material control, and may
provide day-to-day direction of onsite team members, etc.).
• Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
• Responsible for both quality assurance and quality control of all work performed onsite, whether through self-
observation/verification, delegation, or managed oversight.
• May authorize and/or approve all onsite personnel assignments, purchase requisitions, rental equipment,
temporary laborers, etc., to the extent allowed by company Policy, Processes & Procedures
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and
equipment, etc., as required.
• Lead and assist in developing and implementing project-specific procedures, working documents, standards,
• Ensure all onsite personnel complies with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
1. Document all violations, notify project management and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
• Assume responsibility for the productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual
performance of the project.
• Provide project documentation, including daily reports and pictures for documenting appropriate levels of
• Minimum of five years of construction management and/or craft supervision experience in similar facility
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (i.e. equipment, methods) including but not limited to craft
agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules, and safety required.
• Must be competent in using technology including but not limited to, project management software (Procore
preferred), Bluebeam, MS Project, and MS Office Suite.
• Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential