Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
About Our Company:
Our client's aim is to improve the lives of people around the world. By making finance easier and more accessible, they're helping millions of consumers and businesses manage their money in a more meaningful way.
It’s a big mission — one that they can accomplish by helping financial institutions become digital-first. Their digital banking platform, banks and credit unions can deliver powerful, people-centric solutions and superior digital experiences to their customers.
As a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you're a driving force of this digital banking revolution in North America. You lead the way by defining a marketing strategy that positions the company as the thought leader in digital banking and as the innovation partner for banks and credit unions. You will continuously keep the company top of mind and drive demand for our solutions. Based in our Boise office you will work closely with the NA leadership and sales team as well as with the Amsterdam HQ marketing team.
- You bring more than 5 years experience of marketing enterprise software solutions
- You have had proven success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand and its solutions
- You have a deep understanding of development of compelling marketing plans, and capacity to lead and drive a plan with sales teams
- You have experience with managing partner marketing knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audienced.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing
You will thrive if you have…
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- A hunger to make an impact
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details.
- Motivation to educate stakeholders
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
Additional Position Details:
- Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create a Marketing plan to support the ambitious revenue goals in North America. A deep understanding of the Fintech landscape and ecosystem, key market segments, the customers, propositions, products and competitors will contribute to your performance.
- You will create awareness and thought leadership for the company by creating relevant and credible stories. As well, you’ll implement a successful PR and social media strategy that delivers value to those seeking to digitally transform their banking experience.
- You will lead integrated account-based demand generation programs, working closely with our regional sales teams aligning to their business goals.
- On a daily basis, you will work with their (Partner) Account Managers, as well as with our partner ecosystem—solution providers and system integrators—for building compelling “for and through” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for the company and our partners.
- You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables.
- Working closely with the global marketing team you will improve conversion of all PPC channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website.
Monday, July 13, 2020