Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Would you like to be part of a team who is dedicated to delivering the best customer experience possible? Are you looking to work with a team with a drive for continuous improvement? Are you looking to work with a team where individual contributions are leveraged, ongoing respect of others is recognized and honesty and open communication with our customers, vendors and team members is crucial to the success of the Company? Are you are ready to be a part of a Company that is the local industry leader in home automation and control in Boise?
If so, Route Networking Group along with our customer is currently seeking its newest team member in a Project Manager.
- Scheduling of technicians based on workload, hours required, and receipt of products
- Establish, schedule and track project milestones and deliverables for each project.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, under budget and assist the Technicians in maximizing efficiency.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and clients in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop production schedules, as needed, for each phase of the project.
- Work with 3rd party stakeholders (Builders, Electricians, etc.) to sync project status and ensure accurate project milestones.
- Work closely with Technicians to ensure that each job has been completed correctly and each step of the process has been documented.
- Conduct post-mortem project quality checks to ensure consistency in installation procedures and validate project completion
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- As often as necessary, communicate current progress and additional requirements with management.
- Coordinate project hand-off meetings with Sales Consultant and Designer; attending site reviews as necessary.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Liaise with clients and contractors on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 3 years experience managing schedules, product tracking, and leadership
- Experience with direct client interaction and escalations
- Must have history of continuing education
- Ability to analyze problems and develop and implement complex, multi-device solutions
- Detail oriented and high quality of work required to insure customer satisfaction
- High energy and highly self motivated with a commitment to high quality work
- Reliable and on-time performance
- Able to lift 50 pounds regularly
- MS Office Suite
Our customer is a fast paced and growing technology integrator in Boise, ID. With a professional focus on continuing education, the expertise at their company is unmatched. They specialize in offering the best customer service and support to our residential and commercial clients, which has led to year over year growth since their inception in 2006. They strive every day to insure that we are exceeding our clients' expectations for service and support. They offer an exciting, fast paced environment with future growth potential. They also offer continuing education reimbursement, health care supplements, retirement, and paid time off.
We are a tobacco free company. Use of tobacco of any kind is prohibited.
Monday, August 12, 2019