Our customer is looking for a dynamic professional to join their team as a Sr. Research Associate. Our customer’s team is a group of talented and motivated, yet light-hearted colleagues living and working in beautiful Boise, Idaho. They are a growing services company providing private equity firms with expert advisors to enhance their deal conviction and investment returns. As a result, their clients are able to make better investment decisions. They are committed to their core values and to providing a challenging work environment with opportunity for growth and development.
They offer 100% employer paid premiums on Medical and Dental, 401K with matching, gym membership reimbursement, extensive PTO, and quarterly bonuses.
The Sr. Research Associate is an integral part of the Operations team. The mission of a Sr. Research Associate is to identify and communicate with industry leaders. The Sr. Research Associate conducts in-depth and creative research to identify relevant individuals, utilizing channels such as social and professional networks, industry associations, and trade publications. In addition, the Sr. Research Associate will guide the research team, train newer research associates, and work closely with various members of the broader team to lead ongoing company initiatives that accelerate the growth of the company.
If you are motivated, intellectually curious, and looking to flex your research muscle, we invite you to apply.
The ideal candidate
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's (Graduate degree) preferred
• 3-5+ years professional experience
• Experience starting and managing various fast-paced projects at the same time
• Working successfully independently and with a broader team
• In-depth and creative research experience required
Skills and Abilities
• Highly organized with great time management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Has a knack for creative problem solving and critical-thinking
• Exceptional reasoning and judgment
• Understanding of various business structures and value chains
• Ability to quickly learn and master new computer systems and software
• Bachelor's Degree
• Currently resides in Boise, Idaho or willing to relocate
• Experience starting and managing different projects at the same time
• Ability to work well independently, but also collaborate with broader team
• Prior experience with in-depth and creative research and analysis is a bonus