Director of Ecommerce & Analytics
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Along with our client, Route Networking Group is searching for a creative, analytical, collaborative, and self-driven individual to join our client's team! The Director of E-Commerce Growth Strategy & Analytics will lead digital strategy for our client's e-commerce brand. Day to day efforts will be focused on optimizing digital platforms and e-commerce sales. This role provides key support in the areas of web analytics, optimization of websites, landing pages, organic and paid campaigns, email and social insights to grow web traffic, generate revenue and drive increased engagement and conversion. This position performs daily and weekly website analysis of key metrics including web traffic, web pathing, abandon rates, booking funnel conversion and bookings performance. Analysis of web advertisement campaigning, search engine marketing data and SEO data is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing the daily management of brand website with focus on driving traffic to the site through multi-channel marketing to increase e-commerce sales, potentialize traffic, and convert KPIs to maximize ROI of all e-commerce activities.
- Work with front end development team to implement website changes.
- Work with marketing team to develop multi-channel marketing strategies (e-mail, social, direct mail) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, and growth/retention programs.
- Contribute to the strategic development and implementation of A/B testing, personalization, and analysis.
- Oversee visual merchandising to improve customer acquisition and experience through the presentation of product while increasing online conversion, sales, profits, and loyalty.
- Work with marketing team to establish, test, and optimize digital marketing funnels.
- Use web analytics and ESP reporting to analyze the performance of site content, site traffic patterns, and emails, optimizing for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Oversees the strategy, growth, and planning for e-commerce brand.
- Develops digital and campaign specific KPI's and benchmarks in partnership with sales and marketing team to achieve and bypass sales goals and brand objectives
- Measure and report on relevant KPIs across digital campaigns.
- Ownership and management of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) measurements and monitoring methodologies.
- Own evaluation/management/selection of all agency partners for paid channels
- Evaluate emerging digital technologies and make recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Work closely with development and marketing leads on build and maintenance of customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Work with marketing team to provide SEO/SEM/PPC and internet marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead paid digital marketing campaign development and implementation in support of conversion, acquisition, and awareness goals.
- Partners with marketing department, brand managers, PR, influencers, and ad agencies to plan quarterly and monthly digital and social content needs
- Provide SEO/SEM/PPC and internet marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with marketing team to optimize ongoing email promotions and content for prospects and existing customers.
- Proven expertise in managing all aspects of an e-commerce business (Shopify or similar)
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience on an in-house marketing team or agency
team, including both media strategy and direct execution of media buys across social, digital, search, affiliate, and offline channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer segmentation, flows and lifecycle
management from acquisition and retention to maximizing LTV.
- Strong strategic background creating and implementing successful media and marketing campaigns. Ability to drive marketing plans to new markets through integration of new social media outlets.
- Ability to both analyze digital trends and drive consumer feedback as well as execute against it and take actionable steps
- Demonstrated ability to show accountability of Digital Strategy and its direct impact on the business
- Demonstrated clear, direct communication style, with the ability to lead and educate Senior Management on current and future digital trends
- Articulate thoughts, write a concise deck, and demonstrate Thought Leadership
- Recent, hands-on experience with all things digital (SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Email, CMS, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Expertise with web conversion optimization and web design
- Strong project management, team management, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial ability to work and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Ability to lead & own projects and willingness to adapt to evolving agency structure
- Demonstrated ability to view future trends in digital and social media platforms to effectively keep the company media strategy engaging and forward thinking in the consistently changing marketplace
- Collaboration - Translate deep technology & data-centric subject-matter expertise into language clients and marketers can digest. Enable others to unlock the vastness of digital insights out there. Teach people how to fish, but be prepared to be very hands-on.
Our vision is to create a world of unlimited possibility and potential for our customers, colleagues and our community. Our mission is to ensure customers grow their businesses and associates build their futures. We do this by providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service. Operating with a shared set of truths, collectively, we are able to unleash a world of possibility. Together, we set the P.A.C.E!
- PEOPLE first. Everything else follows. We work hard to develop respectful, collaborative relationships and meet shared goals
- Take ACTION. We are passionate entrepreneurs and execute with a sense of urgency and strong will to win. We fuel creativity and innovation.
- CURIOSITY. We have a deep desire to learn and grow.
- ETHICS – We do the right thing in our business and community, even when no one is looking.
- ! – We have fun and make our mark! We get excited about what we do, we enjoy the process and recognize that enthusiasm and engagement are contagious.
Monday, February 10, 2020