Senior DevOps Engineer
Route Networking Group
- Boise, Idaho
Our customer's Digital Technology Team is seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer with experience developing build, release, and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our TECHNOLOGY TEAM to utilize your technical expertise and experience in driving the design and automation of processes to support the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of web applications and services in the form of pipelines for the delivery of software across the enterprise. You will work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems thereby help to automate and streamline our operations and processes by defining best practices for CI/CD across the full SDLC. You work closely with multiple teams (internal and external partners) to build, collect and report on CI/CD metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver Horizon Cloud Service
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
- Automate software maintenance of application like Jenkins, Sonarqube, etc. which are part of CICD pipeline.
- Design and maintain cloud-based solutions on Cloud services such as AWS, Google Compute Engine, Heroku,
- DigitalOcean, OpenStack, and Rackspace
- Hands-on experience of DevOps, Automation, Build Engineering and Configuration Management.
- Be accretive to the culture and help make this a place where employees love their jobs.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience developing build, release, and reporting tools within a large enterprise.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in the design and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and DevOps processes for Agile projects.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Python other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem. applications using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Hands -on experience with configuration management tools such as Chef (preferred), Ansible, Puppet or SaltStack
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure provisioning framework such as Terraform (preferred), CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
- Ability to consult on complex project methodology
- Strategic mindset (outside-the-box) and ability to provide creative solutions
- Ability to communicate candidly (both written and verbally) and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership, accountability and focus
- Ability to understand how requirements will impact the supported applications
Our customer is a multi-brand Ecommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. They strive for excellence in everything they do and they present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019